Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

Duffy theatre was so much fun!


It was a sunny day on Monday the 24th of July 2017, Room 7 and I attended a duffy theatre in the Panmure community hall.


There were three actors who acted out many characters such as Duffy, Mother earth and Global girl. It was fun because they talked about climate change and wanting to save the earth by saving power and switching electrical gadgets off.


My favourite part was when Global girl made a mistake and Duffy said that life is all about making mistakes and learning from them.

I really enjoyed the Duffy theatre because it was my first time and it was a lot of fun.

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Succsess Criteria: I know I can do this when I write a recount of our Duffy theatre experience using the correct writing structure: introduction, events, conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.