Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Have you met Katie Glynn before?


Learning Intention: We are learning to write a Verbal recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record using blabberize

On Tuesday 28th of March 2017, it was a hot sunny day.
Katie Glynn came to our school and she talked about never giving up, dreaming big and showing commitment. Katie Glynn is a Hockey player and has retired from being a Hockey player because of her painful injuries. I was really amazed because I have never met a Hockey player before. I enjoyed her visit so much

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Angelina
    I am from your quad blogging team and I study in Glen Innes School and im a yr 8. I really like how you have explained about Katie Glynn. We also had a visitor and you see her on the news but shes in The Project now. Its Kanoa Lloyd! What was your favourite part about Katie Glynns visit?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.