Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

I AM NOT SAFE!


The Treasure Box 
As I gather all my belongings together getting ready to leave I sense the smell of smoke drifting through my nostrils. Escaping from enemies hearing the cry for help I am so scared. As I am walking I see frightened people crying for help. I feel so angry because why would people want to do such harm. I AM NOT SAFE.

Endangered people break free from the carnage that they are leaving. They stumble and trip towards the doors of freedom. Entering a safe place finding a place to rest. I do not feel safe but there is no where else to go. There's a lot of noise around me, I can’t even sleep, babies crying, parents screaming and kids being confused. I can still hear my village getting bombed by the soldiers I feel so furious I just wished I can get revenge on them but How?

The Next day comes by and I wake up to an idea I can get revenge. Gathering my people we make a plan as we start to move we hear the soldiers coming our way. We run as quietly as possible, but sadly one of our people got shot. We had to move quickly to ensure we were safe again. Our plan had to change for sure we had to go over the mountains and get cover in the forests. It took us five to seven days to arrive at our destination, away from all the tragedy and suffering back home.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Angelina, I like the description and vocabulary you have used in your post. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Angelina,
    I like the way you use descriptive words to explain how you felt.
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.