Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Father is sick!

Diary Entry 1 Father is Sick

As I lay down in the damp cold road with my father holding his warm tender hands. I fear for my father worried that is coming our way. As I let him go I feel weakened but I am hopeful. I know he's going to be in a better place now.

Diary Entry 2 The Burial Day

As I stand speechless holding my fathers treasure. My eyes search, I see the icy mud and soggy green grass surround my father. I sense the smell of my him as I take my last breathe around him. I just wished I could be with him and hug him one last time. I know he’s going to be in a better place now where he won’t be suffering anymore. As I am walking away I feel miserable. He was all that I had and now I just feel lost and lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.