Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

All About Me!

Malo e lelei, my name is Angelina and I am currently attending Saint Patricks School and my teacher is Ms George. I am 12 yrs of age and I am in Yr. 8 I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I am of Tongan, Fijian and Japanese descent. My family is from Ha’apai Tonga Leleka and Vava’u Falevai.  I love to play games like ligma and tag.
My goals for this year are to work hard and stay focused in my learning to impress my family and myself. My other goal is to read more books improve my reading and understanding of what I am reading. My challenge for 2019 is to become a independent woman  because I am getting ready to go to college. I enjoy learning new things because I like to have new knowledge.
My parents have inspired me to be the person I am today. They have helped and guided me when I’m struggling and taught me to live life.
Make sure you continue to read my blog as it will be full of interesting things!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelina,I'm Heidi from St Patrick's school in Greymouth.
    It sounds like you have a very big family.I hope you will achieve the goals that you have for this year.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.