Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

The 12 stars reminds me of the birth of Jesus!


The rainbow reminds me of Noah and the ark.
The ladder reminds me of Jacob’s twelve sons.
The 12 stars reminds me of the birth of Jesus.
The earth reminds me of God creating the earth.
The temple reminds me of Solomon.
The grapes reminds me of Jesus turning water into wine.
The cross reminds me of Jesus’ resurrection.
The two rings remind me of Ruth.
The crown reminds me of king David, the first king to rule.
The rosary reminds me of Mary.
The ten commandments reminds me of Moses.

Learning Intention: We are learning to recognise that the Jesse Tree tells the story of the people who prepared for the coming of the Messiah.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record 11 symbols on the Jesse Tree that reminds me of Jesus using screencastify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.